Click one of the following options to apply for your complete BEE Certification process in terms of the BEE Codes.
- EME Certificate (Sector Codes) - (Click on EME button below),
- QSE Certificate (Old Codes)- (R 10 Mill - R 50 Mill pa) or
- Generic Cetificate (Amended Codes) - (More than R 50 Mill pa)
Need a Confirmation Letter from Abacus to support your Affidavit? Click on EME button below & choose Confirmation Letter in support of Affidavit from the dropdown.
Please note that the Amended Codes only apply to entities which do not fall under any Sector Code, as per the Codes if an entity does fall under a sector code it can only be measured in accordance with that sector (except Construction and CA Sector which has been repealed and fall under the Amended Codes now)
SANAS BEE Certificates ! Here's how!
ABACUS now offers a complete BEE certification process in co-operation with various SANAS agencies for the issuing of certificates. Abacus assist clients in the verification process and the agency reviews the verification files of the Clients and issues the BEE Certificate. We source the best quote from various SANAS Accredited Agencies.
Step 1- Apply Online.
Click on the relevant button above and indicate if you need consultation prior to BEE verification or only BEE Verification. Complete in the required fields, Agree to our Terms and Conditions and Submit your application.You will receive a copy of the Abacus/ Terms and Conditions as well as a quote via email based on your Company Turnover and sample /employee number size.
Step 2- Submit Documents -Supporting Affidavit.
The following documents must be submitted for BEE verification and can be faxed or scanned to Erika at fax 086 269 0718 or email@example.com should you apply for a Confirrmation Letter to support your affidavit or (EME Sector Code) and :
- CIPC Registration Documents e.g. CK 1 CK 9, CM. Cor or Trust docs (This may vary according to entity’s form of ownership). Proof of Black ownership if relevant.
- A DTI Sworn Affidavit that company turnover is less than R 10 m or that you are a start- up company that just commenced business.
Step 3 -Receive Certificate.
On completion of your BEE Verification File (All completed and sufficient supporting documentation) as well as payment, the relevant SANAS Accredited Company will provide you with a SANAS Accredited Certificate.
What are the Advantages of becoming BEE compliant?
- You will be able to submit Tenders for government entities or companies competing in the economic value chain when you have a valid BEE Certificate.
- Ensure your company can supply a BEE Scorecard as required by the newly promulgated Preferential Procurement Act and be identified as an Empowering Supplier.
- The playing field is levelled as smaller BEE Verified companies can now compete against larger companies as suppliers.
- Be recognized and receive preference as a BEE Supplier on the database of Municipalities and Government Organisations such as the SETA's.
Value Adding Features - Tender Search & Listing
All Abacus Clients will as from 1 March 2016 receive weekly notifications with a link to updated government and other tenders in your area and or industry. Now you will gain the competetive advantage of using your BEE CERTIFICATE to obtain tenders. A full search function will be available on www.work4all.co.za
SANAS Accredited BEE Verification Agencies.
A full list of SANAS Accredited agencies is available on the SANAS websites. Click on a our SANAS Certificate elsewhere on this page to see the Accreditation Status or our partners.
Note: Make sure you obtain a BEE Certificate from a SANAS Accredited BEE Verification Agency.
- Ensure that your BEE Certificates improve your Clients Preferential Procurement Score as only Accredited BEE Certificates is calculated in this element.
- All Accredited Verification Agents are guided by strict codes of conduct in doing verification. The same rules will apply to all BEE categories in similar sectors.
- The BEE standard ensures consistency in awarding BEE scores thereby leveling the playing field in allocating tenders.
- Accredited Agents is audited by on a continuous basis to ensure fairness and impartiality.
Abacus Value Statement.
Disclosure of Information:
ABACUS is committed to preserve the confidentiality of information obtained during BEE verification and will refrain from disclosing confidential information to any person without the consent of the entity, except as required by law.
Impartiality and Conflict of Interest:
ABACUS and its staff shall use care and professional judgement at all times to maintain impartiality and provide BEE verifications that provide confidence and will not allow commercial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.